This interactive course is designed for dental implant surgeons to be able to diagnose and provide an immediate functional and aesthetic tooth replacement with predictability. You will be able to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed highly aesthetic, functional and immediate tooth replacement.
The two-day course, led by Dr Alfonso Rao, gives delegates a comprehensive understanding of Pro Arch immediate placement and loading, including:
• an in-depth discussion of the Pro Arch concept
• opportunities to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed, highly aesthetic, functional and immediate full-arch replacement
• practice on models
• assisting in a live surgery with Dr Rao
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT FOR ATTENDEES OF THE COURSE:
50% discount on ProArch components for the firs case (T&C Straumann)
Reduced mentor fees and reduced fees from lab technician
The Straumann® Pro Arch concept will be covered from start to fitting of a provisional prosthesis on the same day. This course entitles you to 16 hours of verifiable CPD.
- To become familiar with the history and principles of the Pro Arch technique
- To understand the principles of treatment planning a Pro Arch case
- To see and become familiar with the planning stages for a Pro Arch procedure
- To see the surgical placement and immediate loading of a single jaw
No Editions availble to enroll yet
No editions availble yet for this course
If you want to be notified when this course will have available editions, you must be a registred userLog in or register for free
£ 1,800,00VAT not included
Price might change depending of the edition you choose.