A full day programme covering an introduction on current guidelines for CBCT with information and advice on correct patient positioning, volume selection, implant planning software and reporting.
This course is designed for all dentists and dental care professionals who prescribe and use CBCT scans for their patients. In addition to the theoretical elements there will also be a practical and interactve elements.
- The basic principles of CBCT and using CBCT software for planning. Principles of Radiation dose and risk in CBCT.
- Dose optimisation by volume, resolution selection and patient positioning.
- Using CBCT software for planning.
- Taking anatomical measurements and nerve mapping. Implant planning and stent design.
- Exporting /importing images and combining 3D datasets.